1. I have no tolerance for those who cannot order at Chick-Fil-A. It's Chik-Fil-A. They have chicken and chicken. Do you want it between a bun or in nugget form? Those are your options. If it's an extremely tough day, you may have to decide if you want the two crucial pickles, but even that should be a two second decision at most. Order your chicken and move along.
2. This week I rearranged my office at work. I slid desks around, unhooked/moved/re-hooked monitors, untangled cords while sitting in the floor all by myself and all while getting only a little bit sweaty. It looks decent, I like it enough, but I'm not all I-am-woman-hear-me-roar about it because, honestly (and I make zero apologies for this), sometimes it's just easier to ask a man to do something.
3. I watched Dazed and Confused this past weekend. It was the first time I've seen it. I wasn't all that impressed.
4. The TV volume must be on an even number at all times. If I leave the room and come back, I will check to make sure it's still on an even number every single time. Even in someone else's home, if the TV is on I have to make sure it's an even number otherwise I can't concentrate on anything else and it's all I think about until I check it. Same goes for the radio volume in the car.
5. I can't make eye contact with drivers on the road. I'll always just look straight ahead. I find it especially uncomfortable if we're in traffic and I keep passing/being passed by the same person like a game of cat and mouse. I tense up and start to panic. What if they're looking at me when I look at them? What if I look at them and they're doing something weird like picking their nose and then they see me looking at them picking their nose? It's a lot of pressure and I just can't handle it.
I feel like I can share these somewhat uncomfortable confessions with you because you're my people and we're in a cone of safety here. What are YOUR confessions?